Thursday, March 19, 2009

Prices Rising Again, Folks!

I always monitor the dollar vs the Japanese yen because I have some yen and I'm waiting for it to rise vs the dollar so I can take some out. Just the other day, maybe two days ago, I needed money, so I took out some yen. It was 98 yen to the dollar. Then, just two days later, it's 94 yen to the dollar. I took out about $1000, so I could have made $40 more!


And here is the spot price chart from the Bullion Desk. Gold was tinkering with going under $900, but as you can see it's near $960 as I write this. Silver is back in the mid-$13s and was actually $12.80 yesterday. Palladium jumped up about 5% or so to back over $200. Platinum made the biggest move: it jumped over $50 per ounce! Here's the chart. Just thought I'd share it so you're aware that there might be some movements again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE ARTICLES regarding how, why, and where to buy palladium online. To see these simply see the "Blog Archive" atop the right hand column. Here are two favorites: Inflation Adjusted Charts and Fail-Proof Wealth Plan.