Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Will Gold Pass Platinum?

Technically it shouldn't, but temporarily I think it could. I think gold could hit $940 by Wednesday and it's not that I necessarily think platinum will fall, but if it does fall another 5% or so, gold will be above it!

Kicking myself for buying platinum AND gold now, should have stuck to just gold. Oh well. I was kicking myself a few months ago for not buying all platinum. Depends on the point in time what you're kicking yourself for!

Sticking to gold is the safest. The white metals are more volatile. Do you want to save for the long term? Gold. Do you want to play the markets and sell at peaks? Palladium, platinum, silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAIT! Thanks for reading, but you're not done yet! This site has nearly 50 FREE ARTICLES regarding how, why, and where to buy palladium online. To see these simply see the "Blog Archive" atop the right hand column. Here are two favorites: Inflation Adjusted Charts and Fail-Proof Wealth Plan.